Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25993 INR / YER
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,108 (489,003 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (34 minutes ago)