Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,629 (€1,037) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)