Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,906 ($2,370) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Concordia costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)