Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.606 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,865 ($1,221) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (32 minutes ago)