Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.250 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,939 ($1,104) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)