Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.255 INR / BZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,508 (BZ$2,817) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)