Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.102 INR / BZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,492 (BZ$2,451) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)