Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.885 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,543 (L 42,135) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)