Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,738 (L 43,143) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)