Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,578 (L 45,152) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)