Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,961 (Mex$ 38,830) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)