Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,489 (Mex$ 43,458) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (43 minutes ago)