Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,167 (Mex$ 43,379) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)