Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.292 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,846 (Mex$ 19,394) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)