Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,567 (ARS $8,685) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)