Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.494 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,387 (ARS $13,789) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)