Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,583 (ARS $12,681) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)