Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,488 (Mex$ 15,664) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)