Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,817 (Mex$ 15,044) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)