Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 195% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,121 ($1,748) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)