Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,727 (ARS $13,553) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)