Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,893 (ARS $19,134) in San Luis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)