Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 162% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,596 (Php143,698) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (26 minutes ago)