Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,767 (Php68,682) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (42 minutes ago)