Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,427 (Php66,765) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)