Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,246 (Mex$ 17,656) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)