Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.480 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,216 (Mex$ 17,589) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)