Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,855 (Mex$ 16,815) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 1 hour ago)