Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12009 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,113 (₡ 1,549,797) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)