Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12369 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,612 (₡ 1,452,086) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)