Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12231 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,494 (₡ 1,377,554) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)