Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12052 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,998 (₡ 755,019) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)