Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11849 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,721 (₡ 1,440,838) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)