Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12440 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,389 (₡ 1,498,257) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)