Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,561 (Php49,545) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)