Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,104 (Php66,406) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)