Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.242 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,662 (Php60,903) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)