Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,964 (CH$452,907) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)