Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09833 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,302 (CH$552,232) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (44 minutes ago)