Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10562 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,641 (CH$526,811) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)