Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10366 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,960 (CH$559,124) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)