Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,069 (Mex$ 27,934) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (26 minutes ago)