Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.485 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,181 (Mex$ 25,591) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)