Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,451 (Mex$ 13,961) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)