Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.342 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,918 (ARS $35,217) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)