Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.515 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,452 (ARS $22,842) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)