Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.074 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,348 ($1,312) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)