Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, Texas, United States and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,911 ($3,040) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)