Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,319 ($1,037) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)