Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.502 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,802 (5,124TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)