Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.942 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,351 (6,875TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)