Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01579 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,000 (2,406,564 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (31 minutes ago)