Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01868 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (4,014,585 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)