Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,445 (€1,213) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (42 minutes ago)