Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,880 (€1,244) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)