Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,796 (RD$ 37,900) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)