Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,871 (R$ 6,186) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)