Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,974 (R$ 6,246) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)