Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.142 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,900 (R$ 3,234) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (44 minutes ago)