Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,152 (R$ 3,197) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)