Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,109 (ARS $18,688) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)