Cost of living comparison between Salta, Argentina and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.417 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,803 (ARS $32,785) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)