Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,874 ($3,126) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)