Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.309 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 161% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,023 ($1,567) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)