Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,555 ($1,037) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)