Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.070 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,054 ($1,062) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)