Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,956 ($1,211) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)