Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,972 ($2,613) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (35 minutes ago)