Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,969 ($2,376) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)