Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,454 (€2,825) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)