Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,267 in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (36 minutes ago)