Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,419 (Rp 7,565,681) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)