Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,559 (Rp 7,678,118) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)