Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨24,937 (Rp 5,098,999) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)