Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,127 (€589) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)