Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,155 (€979) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)