Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,730 (€883) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)