Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.994 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,856 (﷼ 395) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (23 minutes ago)