Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.387 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,772 (﷼ 407) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)