Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,800 (45,448 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (42 minutes ago)