Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,225 (21,681 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (36 minutes ago)