Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,036 (46,812 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)