Cost of living comparison between Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,345 (47,409 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)