Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,091 (44,159 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)