Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.983 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,935 (﷼ 6,614) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (31 minutes ago)