Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 221% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,951 ($3,832) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)