Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,061 (€635) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)