Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,765 (€1,121) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (23 minutes ago)