Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,195 (€1,050) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)