Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.115 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,929 (руб 65,409) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)