Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,494 (руб 141,742) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)