Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 966 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,645 (руб 40,495) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)