Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.843 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 197% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,965 (£1,197) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)