Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.953 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,129 (£2,907) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)