Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.756 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,157 (£1,494) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (44 minutes ago)