Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11997 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,000 (283,395 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)