Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11685 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨41,000 (350,865 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)