Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11315 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,000 (309,335 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)