Cost of living in Saint Helier, Jersey vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.741 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Helier (Jersey) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,195 (£757) in Saint Helier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)