Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.730 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,368 (EC$1,922) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)