Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,698 (€945) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)