Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,833 (€969) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)