Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,019 (€2,240) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)