Cost of living comparison between Saint-Denis, Reunion and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 179% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,092 (€3,117) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)