Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,409 (₨72,154) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)