Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,314 (₨131,653) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)