Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,159 (¥172,076) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)