Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,981 (5,294 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)