Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.207 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,246 (5,723 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)