Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,354 (12,250 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (34 minutes ago)