Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,981 (5,657 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)