Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.826 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,643 (3,260 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)