Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.504 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,156 (1,110 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)