Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,417 (€2,415) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (43 minutes ago)